Sunday 21 September 2008

a new "toy"...



My slave has found this beautifull prayer chair in an antique store...And has brought it into My study for Me to approve of his find. I must say...the thoughts and fantasies that went through My mind,the scenarios and settings are quite interesting....I make sure that My slave,will "confesses" to every little demeanor he has made,or any other" perverted" thoughts.
There will be no hail mary's enough, for his pathetic cock and balls will be tied to the prayer chair,whilst I cane his slavebumm ! Everytime he will try to get away from My cane,the rope that is tied to his cock and balls,will just pull it tighter,ha,ha,ha,ha....Isnt that a great way to make My slave confess to anything...Even when it isnt true !!!!!!!
Ofcourse, I approved the prayer chair,as it will be very usefull for keeping My slave in line, it looks very nice in the corner of My study,ready for any inferior male creature,or naughty boys to get their "cheeks" proper red....!

No comments: